Italian Basil & Garlic Chicken
You will need:
2 to 4 Chicken Breasts
Italian Salad Dressing-(I used fat free)
Fresh Tomatoes. Use one for every chicken breast
2 Garlic cloves
1. Line your crock pot with the slow cooker liners. I use these all the time, cause it makes clean up SO easy. No harsh scrubbing ever!
2. Place frozen chicken breasts in crock pot and pour desired amount of Italian dressing over chicken. I just make it to where my chicken is covered in it.
3. Cut up tomatoes, basil and garlic and put over dressed chicken. Then sprinkle entire pot with lemon pepper.
4. Slow cook for 4-6 hours or 6-8 hours. However long you you choose or how long you will be away from home.
5. Serve over brown rice or noodles.
*Note- If you want to serve this over noodles, make sure to use more Italian dressing and more tomatoes, so it will create more sauce for you*
I am one that loves a great meal, but don't want to slave in the kitchen. I made this up when I was going through my fridge and kind of combined two recipes I always make. I served this with THESE I had found on Pinterest, which were super easy & pretty good.
My Prayers and thoughts go out to all those in Boston. What a horrible, horrible thing...
Bless all of you!