As I post this, I know that it looks like a lot of products, but I promise its really not. This is the makeup and tools I use if I have enough time in the morning to do a complete look. After I wash my face with Meaningful Beauty (Which is a whole post in itself) I complete my routine as follows;
1. Loreal Miracle Blur. A pore refiner in which you can read my rave review here. Plus contains SPF.
2. I apply either Bobbi Brown BB Cream or Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation. Both contain SPF in them. I always apply my foundations with MAC foundation brush #188. I swear by this little magic brush & you will use less product if you use a brush to apply.
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer. Always create a triangle from end of eye to tip of nose. This will make your concealer blend much better and look natural. RI blend again with brush #188.
4. Rimmel London Bronzor. I buy the #021-Sun light. Apply by creating a large #3 on each side of your face. Starting at your forehead, sides of temples, check bones and finish with your jawline. Then blend, blend, blend.
5. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in color Soft & Gentle. Apply this to the highest point of your cheekbones. A very little goes a long way.
6. Elf Cosmetics Blush in Pink Passion.(I love the baby pink this color gives off. Don't be nervous when you see how bright it looks in the package). Apply this to the apples of your cheeks.
7. Urban decay Eyeshadow primer. My eyeshadows never seem to stay in place without this. I must have greasy eyelids or something & this seems to be the only primer that works for me.
8. Mac Eyeshadows in Kid, Mulch, Espresso. I apply kid to the creases of eye & a little above, mulch to bottom lashes & over lower lid. Finish off with espresso in crease. (Best part about buying Espresso is that you can fill in eyebrows with it or contour your face with it. A must buy). My eyeshadows never seem to stay in place without Urban decay Eyeshadow primer. I must have greasy eyelids or something & this seems to be the only primer that works for me.
9. Loreal Smoldering Eyeliner. I only apply to top lid. But do as you choose.
10. Eyelash curler. If you don't use one, your crazy! It's a hidden tool every girl should own. It makes your lashes stand out so much more.
11. Maybelline Falsies mascara & Loreal Telescopic mascara. I layer these two, starting with falsies and finish with telescopic. It seems to work for me and enable me to get each and every lash I have.
12. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip liner in #06-Eastend Snob & Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte lipstick in True Pink. My favorite lip color to wear. This lip stick is perfect color, stays on for hours, looks matte but feels creamy. Perfect combo!
I hope that this can give you an inside to what I wear on my face and maybe give you some tips on products to try. Keep in mind, this is what I would wear everyday if I had the ability to get out of bed each morning at the right time. Some days, I just wear the Bobbi Brown BB cream cause it is a one step process and already has my sunblock in it.
Anyways, its almost the weekend right??