I love a good bargain! Anytime that I am able to save some money, count me in. On my recent trip to Target, I picked up the following beauty products. Here are my thoughts...
1. Rimmel London Bronzor in 02/Sunlight - I was surprised in a great way with this product. I thought it went on with perfect color, with the right brush. I would for sure buy this product again.
2. Garnier BB Cream in Medium/Dark - I am a HUGE fan of BB Creams. I have been using them since last summer. This one was average for the price point. Its a very light coverage, so maybe it will be a better choice come the hotter months. I don't think I will purchase this again, instead stick with the Bobbi Brown BB Cream.
3. Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama - I picked up this mascara after reading great reviews on it. So far, I really like it. The brush is big, but it's a bit messy of a mascara. I have been applying it first and finishing my lashes with the other mascara listed.
4. Burts Bees Mango Lip Balm - I LOVE THIS! I am an avid buyer of all of Burts Bees products and have never been disappointed. This flavor of lip balm is SO good! Will always buy this product.
5. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Nude Chair - I have used this product for awhile now and have since gone back and bought it again. Its great coverage and gives you a little bit of a highlight under your eyes, which everyone needs. It comes in a twist stick so it stays moist. Good bargain!
6. Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black - This is a great mascara! It has a small brush to get to the mini lashes you have. I use this on top of The Falsies and love love love.
7. Burts Bees Facial Wipes - Don't you think I should be a spokesperson for Burts Bees? Again, another one of their products that I use and don't think I could go without. I have tried countless makeup wipes before, this takes the cake every time! Burt, your the best!
8. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 070 Cherry Tart- I always like to have color on my lips. Nude to brights, to even wine colored lips. These lip butters give off a great color and feel just like a lip balm. Plus, the more you put on the more color you get. I also watched a makeup tutorial once and the girl used it as a blush. Two in one, even better!
9. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink - I read reviews on this product that were also great, but I have to say I don't agree. First, I do like color that it gave me, but hate the way you have to apply it. It was so hard to know how much product was on my brush. I wont buy this one again.
I hope that my honest reviews of these products was helpful. They are my opinions, so maybe some of you have better luck with the ones that I didn't like as much.
What drugstore products do you rave about? Let me know, I would love to try them out!
*This is NOT a sponsored post. All opinions are honest and those of Truly Charlee*